How To Order Firearms/Ammo
If you have previously purchased a firearm online – the simple steps below will refresh your memory on the process:
- Locate the firearm(s)/ammo on our site.
- Place them in the shopping cart.
- Complete our Secure Checkout with your preferable method of payment and click the “place order” button.
- Locate an FFL dealer in your area to accept your firearm transfer. Click on our FFL Dealer Locator Tool to find one in your area. Use this FFL Locator for a list of gun dealers near you.
- Have FFL dealer email (email@example.com) or fax (207) 531-6892 a copy of a valid and signed FFL license (The email/fax should include your Name and your order number with us. California orders should also include a CFLC number).
- Once all the paperwork is received, your order will be prepared for shipment.
- Only paid and completed orders will be shipped out.
- The order is given to a freight forwarder (typically UPS, or FedEx).
- You will receive a tracking number.
- Some FFL dealers will notify you when your shipment arrives, and with some you may need to call them after you see that UPS or FedEx delivered your firearm.
- You will need to go the FFL dealer’s physical location to fill out ATF paperwork to complete the transfer.